We supply companies in medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace and precision engineering sectors. Our clients are blue chip companies who demand the highest levels of quality and service. We have a modern machine shop and a dynamic workforce, with strong values and culture.
The company is in a growth phase and is entering an exciting phase of development.
The QM role presents an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business as it enters into a new phase of growth through its development of new products for its prestigious customer base. The QM position may appeal to someone operating at Quality Engineer level and wishing to make the move to Quality Manager for a business where s/he can make a real impact.
Summary of the Role:
As Quality Manager you will report directly to the Directors and will be a key member of the Senior Management Team. You will be responsible for maintaining and setting quality standards and procedures for current production and New Product Introduction.
As Quality Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
· To implement and co-ordinate all aspects of the N&E Precision QMS.
· To deliver and maintain AS9100 accreditation for the company.
· Lead and manage regulatory and 3rd party audits.
· The QM role is customer facing, and a key requirement will be the ability to develop and build client relationships.
· Develop a Quality Culture within the organisation to include appropriate training programs and ensuring that clear accountabilities exist at all levels throughout the business.
· Perform Quality and Risk Assessments.
· Work with production to drive a Continuous Improvement / Best in Class culture
· Adhoc projects as required.
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required:
- Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role supporting Manufacturing.
- Ability to resolve Product Quality issues and drive timely and effective Corrective Actions.
- Previous experience in the Aerospace or auto industry is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
Excellent benefits package available to the right candidate to include salary, performance related bonus, company vehicle, mobile phone etc. Please submit a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this role, with your CV.
N & E Precision is an equal opportunities employer.